Monday, April 1, 2013

First Day of CT5K!

Hello!

I'm just about to head to the locker room to get dressed for our first work-out. I'm really excited. A bit nervous I'll fail, but mostly excited to make a change.

I also found out that The Color Run will be in our town this summer! Totally pumped. I think I'm going to sign up this week. I always wanted to do it, and for some reason I thought we weren't a host city this year. Its going to be my 2nd 5k if things go well with CT5K. I can't wait!

I hope the video below works, otherwise check out The Color Run's website!





button


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I was considering the color run, but it is coming to where I live the weekend when I'm gone unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You'll do great! The color run was here this past weekend. I didn't realize it was so early or I would have signed up (but not for the week before the 10K).
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete