Monday, April 22, 2013

C25K Update

I have been working very very hard on my Couch to 5K program. The weather has been pretty blah lately, so I have had a couple of work-outs on the treadmill. Gross. I never thought I would say this, but they aren't challenging enough. I go much faster and I push myself, but I just don't feel quite as spent as I do when I run outside. I hope the rain decides to go away so I can get back outside.

I am officially registered for two 5K's this summer! The first one is at our local zoo. It's the race I'm running with the group of girls I have been running with at work. I am very very excited! There's a kid's dash that day for little kids and I signed my daughter up for that one. I think she'll have a blast!

The second one is one I'm SO excited for! It's the Color Run. I am excited to do a "fun" race with my friends.

I'm thinking of doing a third one in August. It's a glow run back in South Dakota (my home state) and one of my girlfriends might run it with me.


Have you signed up for any races yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment