Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weigh In: Argh!

Hello there!

I was scared to weigh myself today. I have eaten terrible the past week. I just have been SO hungry. I think it's because I am nursing more. Now that doesn't mean I have an excuse for eating so terrible. I should have eaten better when I was so hungry.

Weight: 248.4 (up from last week)


I didn't measure myself yet but the gain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have Decided so long as I am nursing that I can't be focused on numbers. I did have someone...okay...my mom is the someone. She said my face was looking thinner.

So after a hard stressful week, I am going to rededicate myself.

Week 5 of Couch to 5k! Everything is going great.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok! You have to eat to feed your baby! You will get there! :)

    ReplyDelete