Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I will probably move to weighing myself once a week on a Monday or Sunday, but I did it this week on Wednesday. I'll try to measure myself once a month.

Weight: 248 (Down from 291 in December at my last pre-birth weigh-in. Down from pre-pregnancy weight of 265-ish)

Bust: 44
Waist: 41.5
Hips: 57 (eek!)

I have terrible terrible hip genes (as well as jeans...bata BOOM. I'll be here all week people.)

My goals this week are going moderately well. If I'm by myself, I'm doing just fine. No vending machine trips or extras at the store. However, I have slipped twice because my husband offered to get me something (both times promising to be healthy "starting tomorrow") and another time when I took a sweet at work and didn't even realize it until after I paid. I did try to eat a salad today, but there was so much dressing, it couldn't have been *that* healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment